Revolution 3 Pack Blue
For Cats of 2.6-7.5kg body weight)
Revolution® (selamectin) is approved for: Use in cats 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, hookworm and roundworm.
- Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for cats.
- Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Treatment and control of hookworm (A. tubaeforme)
- Treatment and control of roundworm (T. Cati)
- Revolution® is an unscheduled veterinary medicine, not a pesticide.
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
- Kills adult fleas and their eggs.
- Combines a unique activity on emerging and already existing eggs and larvae in the enviroment
- Fast, simple and easy to use.
- Due to the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- The recommended dose is 6 mg selamectin/kg of body weight.
- Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
* Revolution will be removed from packaging for shipping purposes